Frontiers has a call for research papers on physical activity and type 1 diabetes.
They are looking for original research articles and review articles on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Benefits of exercise and physical activity;
- Insulin action and physical activity;
- Effects of activity type and timing on glycemic balance;
- Management of food and insulin with physical activity;
- Impact of energy balance and performance;
- Pre-exercise health screening and evaluation;
- Minimizing exercise-related adverse events in people with diabetes
For more information or to submit a paper, go to their website.